Saturday, June 27, 2009

Guess who's back? Back again..

Cheysser back, tell a friend ;)

Haha. Exaggerating much? But really, even though it has only been 2 days; there is a lot of catching up to do. Yikes!

So anyways, my weekend was fun. Not only did I have a great time but I am broke - so is the boyfriend. Don't you love the empty feeling in the wallet? We spent the weekend at a hotel, they had a great promo. $99.00 for 2 nights! At first, I thought it would be ghetto but when we arrived, it blew my expectations away. On Saturday, we went to the Christening of my God-son. I didn't take as much pictures, as I wanted to though. Oh well. I'll steal off other people, haha.



The bed was decorated with throw pillows & had a separate area with a sink, microwave and a kick back area. The best part was the big, flat screen television. It was relaxing time :)

When we were checking out, there was a sign that said "Front Desk, call House-keeping before guest departs. Have them check the room." Apparently, past guests been stealing the throw pillows. Haha! It made me laugh, because it reminded me of my family. If the Hilton had that policy, *Sigh, I don't even know what to say. Haha; When I was younger, we would stay at the Hilton for a few days. When we would leave, my mom would make me carry bags of junk. What was in them? Glasses, Blankets, Towels, Toothbrushes, SLIPPERS! It was so silly. It was not like we were poor or anything, we just shipped them to the Philippines right after. (Ok, maybe not all) I guess it's a Filipino's thing - check out Happy Slip's videos!



The lovely Shantee & I - She's a Godmother/Auntie too. She sang at the Christening! Eyyyy! It was her first time performing. She'll be posting a video of her performance soon. And when she does, make sure to check it out, mkkkkay!



@ the church. The Priest fell asleep, hahaha!



My God-son with his dad, Carlo. He got caked, soooo cute. (:

I would upload and edit more pictures, but I don't want to stall your computer. Don't want that to happen; Anyways, just wanted to share a piece of my adventures of this weekend with you ladies. I need to start unpacking, clean my room & get updated on everyone's blog.

PS: 2 more days until my contest ends! :)

22 comments:

Chomfifi said...

the hotel bed looks really clean and all decorated out!

you look lovely :)

KRYSTAL said...

i love your rants blog.. haha. and love the pics! but i wished u couldve posted MORE. lol its ok. i know you'll post them on myspace ;] haha goshh wish i was there to attend ceejay's christening!

Iyah Love said...

Hahaha!! That was funny about the Hilton part :) and yeah the room looks pretty!! The bed is kinda small but i love the pillows and blankets :)

Edna said...

Wow! $99 for 2 nights is a GREAT deal! Your bed looks like royalty! Where did you go for the Christening?

I've never stayed in a hotel where you have to call housekeeping before we check out, usually housecleaning comes by right before we leave the room (cuz I lag so much with getting ready to leave!) I steal hotel slippers too!!! HAHAH, We bring em home for our guests to use when they come over, and that's that. They never get much usage!

Looks like you had a great 2 days!! Have a wonderful SUnday!!!

lindah said...

aww how cute! looks like it was an okay time even though you didn't have blogger connection! lol

..."PLACE HAND UNDER DISPENSER" so funny! Like you didn't know?

I NEED A FLATSCREEN TV!

Anonymous said...

What a great deal for a hotel and it looks nice!! You and your friend looked fab. =]

Two days is a lot of catching up in blogger world lol. I am always behind.

luvrin said...

Looks like you had fun! That kid with cake on his face... sooo cute!

Bijin Blair said...

The hotel you stayed at looks fab!!! I'm glad you had a great time! =D

Fifi said...

Hi cheysser! I knowww, the shoes I bought are expensive =( (I'd rather not to buy them but my mom insisted to get good quality shoes because she wants me to at least own 1 good pair of heels for my bro's wedding)
That was actually my first time buying an expensive pair of heels, so yeah I'm cheap like that as well~lol

Hey, you know what, come to Indonesia, the hotels here are most definitely cheaper! I went to Jakarta last March, and I stayed in this hotel (which is not ghetto at all, haha). I got a flat screen TV && a super comfy large-sized bed for only $40 a night. Awesomeness.

The kid with the cake: SUPER CUTE!

Sofia said...

the hotel looks nic and the price is even more amazing..the baby looks so kute..aww ur a godmother..my niece had her babtism a couple of months ago and i didnt get to go..i was so sad :(

rae630 said...

dude, my mom takes everything from hotels, too. One time she took this crystal candy holder thing, yup, in a few days saw the charge on my credit card bill.

lindah said...

my wink is retarded! I can't wink xD I had to literally wink when I took the picture! LOLL :)

Marie. said...

My dad stocks up on napkins when he goes to fast food places. And I mean STOCKS up haha.

Me and my bf took a pillow from the hotel we stayed at during grad night cause it was sooo fluffy!!! Haha. He spent like 10 minutes stuffing it in his bag. Everyone was like "dude, wtf are you doing?" HAHAHAH!

noone said...

woww looks like you guys and girls had a great time, and what a shiny bed!! Can't wait to see your contest entries ;)

Marie. said...

They send it to you! But I'll be sending you a package too with a bunch of samples =].

Rhania E. said...

cute cover sheets (looks like those in 7 star hotel in dubai)

*hugs*

Rhania E. said...

cute cover sheets (looks like those in 7 star hotel in dubai)

*hugs*

Crystal said...

i love the bed!

Crystal said...

oh and by the way, regarding your comment? which contest are you talking about? mine or the other ones? if you're talking about mine, there's no prob about you giving me a philippine address :) if you're talking about the other contests, you'd better contact the other bloggers to be sure :)

Unknown said...

$99 for two nights is pretty darn good! and i know what you mean about getting stuff from hotel... my mom always takes all the shampoo, lotion, conditioner and stuff afterwards. haha! ;P

Shantee said...

Hey there beautiful!
I love your make-up!
Do a post on what you used...
Pleaseeeeee! I had a blast spending time with you! Can't wait to see you again! Bye Love! :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love that last pic! :) And yay to cheapie hotel rates!