Monday, August 17, 2009
Thank you Twinsouls888 for tagging me! Yaaaay!
WARNING! Picture heavy!
01. Hello Kitty - I can not put into words, how obsessed I am with Hello Kitty. She's the main reason why I wanted to go Japan (which I did not end up doing, *tears) But anyways, I love shopping for Hello Kitty merchandise! My room and car is filled with H.K & you betcha, that I'm sporting a hello kitty bag at my university, haha!
02. Shopping for clothes, shoes, make up, whatever! It may not be weed, but boy oh boy, it makes me high!
A sample of my shopping adventures! Just kidding, I found this image on flickr. Haha!
03. Friends - especially those, who don't make my blood boil. Haha, JK!
For some reason, I have a feeling that I'm the oldest and tallest in my group of friends. How can I land a date, if the boys are so short? :( Do you ladies know what I can do?
Haha! But for real, I miss these kids! These were my students, when I used to take care of 1st-5th grader's computer class. These are the second graders, & my favorites. (They knew, haha) They were the easiest/funnest to work with.
Blogger note: I would post my pictures with my friends, but when I was looking for one to post, I found this & thought "isn't this much cuter?" haha.
04. Family - no matter what happens, I know they will always be there, my side.
05. Boyfriend - Even though we fight, have drama & get on each other nerves - in the end of the day, he's still what makes me keep going and happy. =)
06. Lastly, the last thing that makes me happy is ME! I am a big believer about being responsible for your own happiness, because at the end of the day - if no one wants to deal with my b/s, I still have myself to run to & I can't run from that! And when I do, I land myself a black eye! So lesson learned ;)
So anyways, I found this on one of the blogger's posts & she tagged anyone to do it... so why not?
1. What time did you get up this morning?
- Around 9:30 in the morning. Fresh Prince of Belair was showing! What a great way, to wake up.
2. How do you like your steak?
- Well done. Yummy!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- The Time Traveller wife. I want to watch "I love you so" though, maybe today. (Tagalog movie)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
- I wish I can answer something cool like True Blood or One Tree Hill, but the truth is, I leave my TV on one channel and that's TBS. Haha!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- California or Washington. One day! Can't wait.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
- Cookies. I needed some sugar, eek.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Filipino, and Italian. Yummy!
8. What foods do you dislike?
- I don't eat sea food. I'm against that, as well as ducks and goats. I believe Turkeys are meant to be eaten. When I was in the Philippines, I got chased by them. Grrr.
9. Favorite place to eat?
- Love Jamaican Grill here on Guam. Can't ever get enough (: And @ the Philippines, I love Max Chicken. Super good!
10. Favorite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- Ford Escape 2008
12. What are your favorite clothes?
- Dressy top & dark jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
- California! I'm tired of being in the island & going to Asian countries. Lols.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- Half full.
15. Where would you want to retire?
- Cavite, Philippines
16. Favorite time of day?
- Technically, I can only sleep when the sun is up - since, I work graveyard. So really, I like the day time. Haha!
17. Where were you born?
- Guam, and yes, we're U.S citizen too!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- I don't like to watch sports. I used to watch WWF, but that's back then.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- Ha, who cares!? Haha.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- Who cares!? Sheesh. So annoying.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- Who hasn't done this on blogger?
22. Bird watcher?
- Heh? I might fall asleep.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Didn't you already ask me, a similar question to this?
24. Do you have any pets?
- I have cats, 4 of them! Meow.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
- Nothing. School is starting in 2 days, what's so exciting about that?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- Flight attendant and a movie director.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
- This is easy: Not worrying about drama, problems or money!
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- Cat person.
29. Are you married?
- Nope. I'm still young & have more years to go.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
- Only when I'm the driver & I'm riding with my best friend Stephanie, other than no. I know, I know, that should change.
31. Been in a car accident?
- Twice. Once was with my friend Rowell & the other one, was my fault. Yikes!
32. Any pet peeves?
- When people come up to me, to talk about their day/problems, when I'm not even asking. (Mostly at my work) When people ask me for rides, I'm not a fucking taxi driver. When people tell me to chip in more - just because I have a job. (Get one yourself!) BASICALLY, PEOPLE WHO THINK I GIVE A SHIT WHEN I DON'T. I'm totally over the era, where I allow people to take advantage of me. For reals! So dramatic, right?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- Pepperoni and Cheese.
34. Favorite Flower?
- Orchids and Sunflowers.
35. Favorite ice cream?
- Omg. So many flavors! Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Cheese Cake, Coffee, I can go on and on forever.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- Does Subway count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
- Got it right away, woop! woop!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
- Personal email? I think Donnarence.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Great question! Most likely, Ross and Macy! Woohoo! And get some shoes, somewhere... Hmm.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
- Recently? Like randomly!? I guess the one Saturday's night when I just wanted to go Karaoke and invited my friends, all of a sudden. Haha.
41. Like your job?
- Yes. Other than the crap, they give me, I enjoy what I do.
- Just as long as it has something else with it.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
- I had the most fun, in my vacation with my friends in Boracay/Manila Philippines! But it's so close to the one, I just recently had in Japan. (Sobs)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
- Ariel at Jamaican Grill. Told you that it's my favorite ;)
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
- Pink, Red, White, Black
47. How many tattoos do you have?
- One. It's my name. I want one more.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- Anyone who wants to do this.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 12:15 pm
50. Coffee drinker?
- Yes. I work graveyard! It's a must. & School is starting soon, soo.....
Anyone can do the tag/survey! Have fun!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Now how's that for some blabbering? On another note:
- Watched GI JOE & The Time Traveler's Wife - both was well worth the money! I wouldn't mind watching it again and buying them on DVD.
- Family is going to the Philippines, next week Thursday. My packages are finally going to be sent. So Donnarence, Golden and Chrissy - be expecting them soon. ADDITIONAL NOTE: Starting on preparing packages for my other giveaway winner.
- My BFF got hired at Clinique, Macys. I'm so excited for her & all the free gifts that she's going to be giving me, haha.
- Bought 5 Rimmel Nail Polishes for $2.99! (Yes, I know. In the picture, it shows 4, that's because I take pictures like a 2 year old, maybe even worst.)
CATCHING UP WITH THE TAG;
Tag (Award) 7 Personality Traits - tagged by Shobe, Thiamere, and Adin. Thank you ladies for giving me something to do! You're the best!
So what is there to talk about? Haha, I hope I don't blabber away.
01. Ambitious & Hard Working - I'm quite cocky in this because it's true. I'm a FULL TIME University Student, with a F/T Job as the Graveyard Front Desk at a Hotel. When I have a goal, I work hard to achieve it. My favorite accomplishment? Being the Senior Adviser for the class after me, in my old High School. About 10 of us went to the Boracay/Manila Philippines for 2 weeks, with ticket and hotel fully paid + Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Transportation paid for, along with Pocket Money. I worked hard for months and months - I had meetings with several sponsors, held fundraisers, e.t.c I'm not going to lie, we had a HUGE help from the student's store. But Woo! That was a tiring experience, I remember all the yelling and lecturing that I had to give. I don't work there anymore, I got laid off the next school year, but got asked again to work there because the following Senior Class (09) was having a hard time raising money - but I was like whateverrrrrr! In yer face.
** Blogger's Note: Some of us in our island hopping trip in Boracay, Philippines.
02. Living the simple life - I would rather spend my Saturday night, watching a movie, shopping and going out for dinner than going clubbing, bar hopping, whatever. I feel bad because it's Guam! Legal age is 18 years old. & I hate saying no when my friends ask me to go clubbing with them. And plus, I can't sing nor dance. For reaaaals! Maybe, I'll get into this when I'm in my 20s and is in the state of California. Mwhaha! *Crosses Fingers*
03. Humorous/Playful - I love to laugh! My favorite channel is TBS because of the nonstop workout on the stomach, that it gives me. I love watching Happy Slip & KEV JUMBA! I love doing pranks! I love joking around. Well you get the point, haha.
04. People Person - I make friends easily. It's easy for me to carry a conversation with someone that I just met. And I am not afraid to approach people, to make the first move to friendship. I may be shy in some areas (like singing, gah!) but not in this! I guess, I learned from my brother. He's sucha easy person to get along with. Most of all, he makes friends that most people won't even bother to say hi to. I just loveeeee humans! Don't you!?
05. Vocal/Opinionated - I speak about my feelings, opinions ALOT. Instead of explaining, here's a list, let me show!
- I hate it when people, I know go to the Military, pretending to be Patriotic. "For America!", they say. But really, they chose to join because they were bored, wanted to travel the world AND thought about the benefits/money that it's going to come out of it. I'm not bashing EVERYONE in the Military, I'm better than that. Because I DO know some people, who joined to do their part. And I do know people, who ADMIT that the benefits was the reason for joining.
- I hate it when people complain, complain about how the status of their life sucks. If you hate what's going on, get your ass up & do something about it! There is no reason to fail at life.
See, what I'm talking about? I don't want to rant on.
..... So wow, I'm done with my 7 traits. For ANYONE who wants to do this, I tag you! I'm tired of linking/tagging - haha, please excuse me.
This POST is quite long already; So I'll continue on another day ;)
What to expect!?
- Japan Day 3 and 4
- Tag "What makes me happy"
and others to comeeee
Friday, August 14, 2009
You're most likely to had of heard of this giveaway,
KYM's epic giveaway
If you haven't click, CLICK the link to learn more about it!
Giveaway ends on August 20, 2009 - which is few days from now. So start clicking & posting! This is open to International Bloggers! So there is no excuse to join ;-)
GIVEAWAY # 2:
Blar is celebrating hitting more than 150 followers! So CONGRATS Blair! (Well she actually way passed that mark, haha!) What's her giveaway, you sayyyyy?
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ACTUAL POST!
1. Must be a follower of my blog.
2. One entry per person. You can double your chances of winning by posting an entry on your own blog advertising this giveaway. If you do so, please leave two comments, the first would be the answers to question #3 and the link in your second comment. You’ll only get one chance if you don’t leave two comments.
3. Leave a comment in this entry:
a) Tell me a little something about yourself for e.g.: Hi, I’m Blair from Johor, Malaysia. I love eating cherries and I’m obsessed with eyeshadow palettes.
b) Tell me what you think of my blog and how I can improve it - detailed answers please.
4. Open to everyone.
5. Giveaway ends 31/8/2009 11:59 pm Malaysian Standard Time.
AWARD # 1
Thank you Adin for giving me this award! You're so sweet dear (:
Who am I tagging? I'll just a tagging a few, since I think many might have already been honored.
Stephanie - Aquaheart
Marie - Marie.
Catherine - Pretty Shiny things
Sher - Voodoo Dolly
Jackie - The Narcissus Project
Pammy - Sugardrop's Hawaiianpunchie
The very beautiful Sher (Voodoo Dolly) has given me this award: With this award, you have to choose 12 blogs that you enjoy read! Now this is going to be hard!
01. XOXO, Krystal
02. Iyah - As pink as my juicy
03. Pop Champagne
04. Kym - Bee Creative
05. Janise - Sweet thing random ramblings
06. Lindah - Only X Lindah
07. Donnarence - My Lucid Intervals
08. Lily - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
09. Kendall - Just a girl
10. Hana aka acutelife
11. Louie - Uber feminine
12. Anastacia Park
WOW! I'm finally done, haha. If you know me - you'll know that I hate LINKING but I did it woo!
Blogger Note: I am finally up to date with giveways (well, sorta) and my awards! :-) *CLAPS FOR MYSELF*
Sunday, August 9, 2009
- Recovering from the Stomach Flu. It's not the poop kind, it's the vomit kind. Honestly, it's my first time experiencing this & it's just so disgusting! And what's even more gross? I had vomit in my lawn, and I was planning to wash the vomit away so that my cats doesn't eat it - when I saw my neighbor's dog eat it. Poor doggy. :-(
- Got caught sleeping at work. It was the end of my shift, but I had to drive the guests around. When I was finally done, I decided to rest my eyes for 5 minutes in the company's van. What happened? Well I got caught by the Accounting Manager. She was nuts! I know I'm at fault for this, but this wouldn't had happened if the owner would just hire more BELBOYS! & Not let the Front Desk Clerk do it - especially a GIRL!
- Regards about feeling blue, I'm feeling much better. I was amazed when someone knew what I was talking about. (She posted a comment in previous blog) Anyways, safe to say, "there's some things in life that is worth fighting for". THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WERE CONCERN & WISHED FOR EVERYTHING TO GET BETTER, Even though we had never met & we are all miles and miles apart, I feel so lucky to had met kind & compassionate people.
So YES! I will be telling you stories of my trip to Japan. I didn't edit all the pictures yet so I will doing the rest in my next posts - which will be soon! Woohoo. So I been getting questions about my trip to Japan, and so I shall answer!
- Did you get lost? Nope. I wish I did though, now that would had been a story to tell!
- Did you get to go shopping? I passed by several shopping malls, but instead of being able to go shopping, my brother won the right to go see the Gundam Robot. (Go google it) And plus, we were short on time. I was in Japan for only 4 days. And oh yeah, I kinda over spent in Disneyland/Disneysea. Opps!?
- How did you get around? Thank God that I did my research! I took whatever bus was available & the train. I'm from a SMALL island, so I was like in shocked. Everyone was so squishy in the train. IT WAS AMAZING =D
So here is my picture story!
Going to Japan, we rode Japan Airlines. They gave us the good seats - plenty of space & our own TV. We were also able choose our movie. I watched 17 again & Monster vs. Aliens. That was a fast flight!
Bus station @ the airport - and yes, it's in ENGLISH too. :]
One of the greatest inventions EVERRRR! It washes your bum after you do your business. Everyone else, who I shared this with, they're like "Oh, you didn't know"? Ha! Is it because I live on an island? Haha. What's next, flying cars in San Diego? just kidding!
Our room in Hilton Tokyo Bay. It wasn't one of those fancy rooms, those were too expensive! And a waste of money - I wasn't even in the room, for most of my trip. Lol.
My brother & I on the Disney train - super cuuuuute! (And no, I did ride the main train in Tokyo. I wasn't over reacting, haha.)
THE CASTLE! I finally got to see one! Woooohoooo! NEXT ONE: Disneyland, California!
I'm a sucker for heart shaped foods =]
LOL! During the jungle cruise, the guide tried to scare me several times. The thing is, I didn't understand a word that he said. I felt super bad, because I was the one in the front. Haha.
So yes :) That's a short summary of my trip. I didn't want to go crazy with picture posting because I know how it feels to be a victim of computer crashing. So what to expect from the MSZCheysser?
- Japan Day 3 and 4 + Full Album Links.
- Going to do the tags/awards, that people gave to me. THANK YOU!
- And other shinigings that I been up to.
Thank you for always keeping in contact and remembering that I exist on blogger.
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER: Please give me your link, or follow me: http://www.twitter.com/mszcheysser
GOING TO JAPAN? NEED HELP FROM A NOOB TRAVELLER? Email me at email@example.com
WANT TO JOIN A CONTEST WITH GREAT PRIZES? Join Sharlene's contest! CLICK HERE! Don't be shy, go ahead and take a look ;)
Sunday, August 2, 2009
So anyways, in my last post, I did a giveaway. Whaaa? Huhhhh? Let me explain, my dears! If you had fully read my last blog, you would had found this:
"For those who took the time to read my rant, thank you. You are the kind of blogger that I appreciate deeply. Please acknowledge so, by typing in the end of your comment, Hello Kitty is Love. I will be doing a quick giveaway, in my next entry. I promise :)"
No hard feelings for those who didn't enter - we all do this "blogger sin" once in a while.
So here are my readers who entered:
05. Shop N' Chomp
I double checked all the comments - and I am 100% positive these are everything!
So what's my reward?
Since this is a small giveaway, I decided to do a "Hafa Adai! Welcome to Guam!" gift! Inside will be goodies such as yummies, make up, souvenirs from Guam/Hawaii. It'll be a surprise :)
Please send me your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Speaking of packages, I already packed my contest winner's prizes! It's soon going to be mailed - finally! hahahaha =]
Saturday, July 25, 2009
- I do a terrible job with my "introduction" - yet again, why do I feel so pressured to perfect it?
- Sometimes I mingle, Sometimes I don't.
- I blog only once a week.
- I read blogs, but feel too lazy to comment.
- My blogs tend to be too wordy, and long.
Just to update my ladies, I will be leaving to Japan on July 28! I am extremely, super duper excited. I seriously can not wait to see land other than Guam and the Philippines. But let me be honest with you, I been going through some problems with my trip.
01. Originally, my coworker gave me her prize for Japan Airlines. It was a Buy 1, Get 1 free certificate. So last June, my mom went to JAL and inquire about the price. We were supposed to pay $400. Recently? That jumped to $800. Blaaaaah!
02. My mom works for Hilton & we had reserved a room for Hilton Tokyo Bay. The Human Resources gave us, all these papers about the benefits of a Team Member. The rate was supposed to be $50.00 a night (indicated in all the paper works), but to make the story short, it is now $150.00 a night.
So I been stressing out with the HIGH chance of my trip, being cancelled. (Since I am mostly paying for the expenses for the trip) But with the Lord's grace, my mom offered to help me, and charged the remaining balance of the tickets and hotels on her credit card. And yes, I will be paying her back - nothing is free, mwhaha! For those who are wondering, I'm going with my brother.
For those who took the time to read my rant, thank you. You are the kind of blogger that I appreciate deeply. Please acknowledge so, by typing in the end of your comment, Hello Kitty is Love. I will be doing a quick giveaway, in my next entry. I promise :)
Don't you enjoy BFF time?
Her name is Stephanie & she's all the woman, that I would ever need. Mwhaha! Funny story is, we me through a mutual friend on the internet. I had the biggest bisexual crush for her. About 2 years later, by fate, we became school mates. Right away, we became the bestest friend! We even travelled to the Philippines together. She's my Canadian, and I'm her Filipino.
So we went to KMART & went crazy on the 40% discount on bras and panties! Woohoo. & I made other purchases as well.
Tresemme hair products! Stephanie recommended it & I saw them on a couple of blogger's post. ELF lippies and Rimmel eyeshadow/eyeliners. The small products are for my trip, bringing along the full version is a waste of space & money!
& the day before, we went to watch the ugly truth - which I totally recommend. And to the $1.50 store!
Plastic bags for my liquids, so I won't have any mess; incase of an accident. & Fake lashies! I finally learned how to successfully put them on. Haha.
A container where I can put all my gadgets and keys! I recommend this for those who tend to misplace their cellphones and keys.
So for the next couple of days, I will be staying home & preparing for my trip. I still need to clean my car and my room. Hmmm. When I come back, I need to start sending my packages to my contest and giveaway winners =]
I'm so ready! (Well, maybe not) I have a file folder, filled with information about Japan and a book with Japanese phrases for travelers.
It's finally going to happen!
3 more days!
Saturday, July 18, 2009
This is just temporary. I really need to save for my trip to Japan, which is in less than 2 weeks! I plan on giving them to my boyfriend, for better results - but I keep forgetting. (No, not on purpose!) & I vowed to house arrest myself. Meaning? I'm staying inside the house, unless someone offers to treat me. (Mwhaha! Atleast I'm being honest)
So what's new!?
- Successfully watched Harry Potter on the opening night. I waited in line since 07:30. It was hot and tiring, but totally worth it.
- Finally watched The Proposal with the boyfriend. It was super funny! Loved it.
- Recently, discovered an interest for Korean's movies! I just finished watching 200 Pounds of Beauty. Catch it on Youtube*
Few weeks ago, KRYSTAL tagged me. I had a fun time reading it, so I figured:
Fun time reading TAG + getting tagged = fun time doing tag!
MOST USED MAKE UP REMOVER: (Clinique)
I love this product! The smell is not strong nor is it oily, like other products. And plus, it does 95% of a job, well done.
MOST USED FACIAL CLEANSERS: (ESKINOL)
As long as I can remember, my mom introduced me to Eskinol. Every night, she would clean my face and neck area - and when I got older, it became a routine that I continue to do so. Anyways, other than my face being dry, it helped me prevent pimples & I always feel clean with every use.
MOST USED DEODORANT: (DOVE)
Mmm. I love how it feels on the skin & not only that, it smells good too. Go Dove!
MOST USED LOTION: (VICTORIA'S SECRET)
Pear Glaze is not necessary, my favorite scent but I still love it! And also, whenever I tell my dad to buy lotion for me at the Naval Exchange, he buys bundle of this. But I don't have the heart to tell him, that he should get a variety of scents. This has been going on for 6 years, haha!
MOST USED NAIL POLISH: (Orly in White & Anna Sui in Red)
Usually, I would do french tip nails. I'm still learning how to master the arts in nail polishing. Anyways, with this way, the nails are looking fly in a quick amount of time ;)
MOST USED MEAT PRODUCT FOR SIOPAO: (Cats)
I always make sure that the cat is fully grown, before cooking them. Message me for my favorite recipe. Aside from cat meat, I like to add egg - it adds more flavoring. In the picture, are some of the cats that I'm preparing for my next dish! ................. haha, just kidding! (Edit: Of course, I don't eat cats! Haha, it's just my twisted humor)
I tag anyone who wants to do this, so if you bored but have nothing to write about, this is the tag for you!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Me: I noticed that you're day off on Tuesday, can we switch?
Her: What day?
Me: You can be dayoff tomorrow. (Saturday) Go clubbing with the other interns.
Her: Ok! Why do you watch to switch?
Me: So I can stand in line, to watch the first showing of Harry Potter on Midnight.
When my other coworker/bestfriend Marion heard, he was like "WTF? Laaaaame!" Haha, but honestly.. I love HARRY POTTER as much as the Twilight Saga. But I'm scared that the Human Resource/Front Office Manager's Assistant will notice the change of schedule, that I might be questioned. YIKES! Now how do I explain that?
Anyways, did any other Harry Potter's fans did the sorting hat online? After how many times of doing it, I am always sorted into one house...
SLYTHERIN! I'm actually, quite content with this house. There's too many good people in the world ;)
So Ladies, spill it... What are make up "booboos" did you commit over the years? I am pretty sure that everyone did not start playing with make up with a huge bang! So here are some of my examples, and I even did the liberty to humiliate myself with pictures!
01. Did I just get punched in the face?
- This was the days before I understood what a "brush" was. I would use the brush that would come w/ the palette from Covergirl/Revlon.. or any other drugstore's brand. I remember, my brother would see me & go "did someone punch you in your face?" Haha & another thing, I did not know anything about primers & how to blend, or just the simple fact of applying it evenly!
02. Creating a wing for my UNDER eyeliner.
- I can't believe, that I used to take such emo pictures! Did someone just steal my Hello Kitty Doll or something?
03. An eyeliner that doesn't even line!
- If you look closely, my eyeliner is a mess & you can see, the yucky mess on my upper lid! OMG!
So here you go, the "MAKE UP HISTORY" of Cheysser!
WHAT ARE YOUR MAKE UP BOOBOOS?
:] I would love to hear... but then again, I might be the only one who made sucha crime! Haha.
Last night, I went to the Carnival with the boyfriend. HE WON ME A PRIZE! A brand new bowl! But we believe it was fate, because when we were walking back to his car, I stepped on mud and yucky water! We used the bowl to get water from the drinking fountain, and to clean my feet! So he kept looking at the positive, riiiiight butthead? (He reads my blog)
If Butthead knew how to take a better picture, he wouldn't had to force himself more into the picture. Haha :) But I liked this one, so thats why I choose it! (Even though, it looks like, I'm falling off my seat) So it doesn't matter to me! Whee!
After shopping, carnival & movies... the eye shadow was still cooperating with me! (: And I'm finally learning how to put on falsies - well almost. I'm getting there! BTW: I watched Bruno and woo! LOVING THE PENISES! Mwhaha! They had to check our ID when we bought the ticket & checked our tickets twice! IT WAS THAT CRAZY! He totally brought it to a different level!
BTW! WHO HAS TWITTER? FOLLOW ME, YO!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Writer: How are you ladies? [Insert Haul/FOTD Image]
Readers: Wow! What a cute haul!
No one actually responses with a "Actually, I am doing quite fine, thank you." Agree? So from now on, I will smooth away from that. Whoopee~
Today, my auntie came home with a note from the Post Office that I got mail. RIGHT AWAY, I called Christamama to have lunch and to pick up my package. And when I got my hands on my package, I teared it open and the contents were exposed, even before I got to my car.
PRESENT FROM RAE360 (Rina)
When Rina posted a blog about her creations of her piglets, I fell inlove. They are so cute! Long story short, she offered to send me one! And I was very quite delighted by her generosity and kindness! It's my first package from a lovely on blogger.
I named him Munchie & yes, it's a he. And isn't he adorable on his first photoshoot? Haha :)
& OMG! I was surprise that she added alot more stuff. She included a little towel, and inside the Hello Kitty bag was Jolly Ranchers! YUMMY! And even though we just met, she knows quite well that Hello Kitty makes me happy in every way ;)
*WHOOOOPEE!!!!!! =D Thank you so much for everything, especially the LANEIGE! I never seen one in person! And now, I get to actually sample it! Thank you very much Rina! I enjoyed your package! I will be sending you one sooooooon =] Especially now that I have your mailing address, yay!
After getting my package, we went to the mall to do alittle shopping. Can't do much, I gotta save :(
SMALLER VERSION OF OPI :) I wanted all the colors, but didn't want to spend $40.00 for the full size ones so I got the smaller ones $16.00! =D Not only does it make me happy, but my bank account too! Haha.
When I saw the Vaseline for the lips, I remembered Krystal's post about this product so I decided to buy it. & I haven't found it, anywhere else on Guam so I got it right away. Lol! And I got a tiny bottle for lotion, because I hate it when I put lotion in my bag and it leaks! ALWAYS HAPPENS, true story! I'm sucha klutz!
Thank you SHOP N' CHOMP for awarding/tagging me! You're so sweeeeet (:
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
01. When I was younger, my family would notice that I would often be talking to the cats, as if they were human. Nothing surprising, since I still do it. I mean, everyone talks to their pets, but not in the way that I do..... Like I'm Eliza Thornberry or something! Google it, haha!
02. I have alot of books in my shelf that I have not read, I just want to look more "literature".
03. I love the smell of gasoline.
04. I want to get bitten by a shark on left arm and live to tell about it.
05. I think some of my girl friends think I'm a pervert, but really... I just like to admire good booty. :)
06. I never gone clubbing, heck, I don't even know how to dance. It's not worth the "Filipino drama"..
07. One day, I want to own a gay strip club. I'm not kidding.
08. I'm Filipino, and I can't sing for my life.
09. I don't charge my laptop until it reaches 5% low bat.
10. I love Jesus ALOT! He is my one and only Hero! But I am forever ashame of myself. =[
[EDIT] Regarding this, I just feel that my walk with Jesus could be better & that what I'm doing now, is not unacceptable. Waaaah~
AND YOU.... Sorry no links, I'm lazy & going to take a nap! Lols! LOVE YOU GUYS<3
Saturday, July 4, 2009
How did you spend your holiday? I spent mine chowing on pancit and bbq at Christabel's house with Shantee. I didn't take any pictures since it was one of those days where I "dressed & go". When I arrived at the house, Shantee was all glamed up. Haha, eeee! Anyways, I been acting weird lately because I been having the whole "what am I doing with my life?" dilemma. It's not like I am lost or a bum; it's just that I believe that I can do so much better. And I am seriously getting tired of being hold down by Filipino's laws. I work graveyard shift & yet, when I am day off, I am still required to go home before midnight. Where is the fun in that? And it's not like I am a whiny, spoiled brat, I just want to enjoy being 19 year old. I can't really say much in my blog because I don't want people to respond with "that's too much information! my eyes!" so I'll end with that.
So anyways, I spent last Thursday's night with the Japanese Interns from my work. We went to carnival & I lost my money in gambling. Waaaaah* Looking at the bright side, I finally got to taste FUNNEL CAKE! Yummy! We had to leave early when they rode the Octupus's ride & they got really dizzy, haha. I was dizzy just by looking at them ride it. Yeck!
Kanako, Mayura & yours truly; I looked like a tour guide! Haha, or a lesbian nampa (Japanese hunter). I'm not even kidding. :(
FUNNEL CAKE! Added with icecream, mmm! It was huge though! So they helped me eat it, thanks! Haha.
So anyways, since I am at work, I don't have the resource to do tags. & I am quite lazy to do giveaways. And honestly, I have not done any shopping for more than a week. So instead, I am going to do what I do best ... RANT BLOGGING :) well not really.
THINGS THAT I AM GUILTY OF...
01. When I am lazy, I would tell Christabel to get ready for jogging - thing is, we did not go jogging. Instead, we went to the mall to have dinner & shop around. I know, OMG! But some days, I just feel like dressing up and leaving the house. It's so much easier and when anyone ask, I will simply say, "We just came from jogging." No questions needed ;)
02. I love to read news about Murder or Rape. I am a newly, hardcore addict to AOL News. They post the good stuff. And I enjoy watching shows, such as, Cold Files. And I used to read stories about different kind of murderers - TRUE ONES! But the website that I read it from, changed their layout. My boyfriend thinks I'm weird, but thank God, my BFF shares the same interest as me. And when I am bored, I would tell people the stories that I read. I know this is bad, but I can't help it. Sometimes, I think I should just major in Criminal Justice.
[Do not read, if you are sensitive to sexual material]
03. Most of the time when I work, I work with guys - & the security guard, always catches people have sex. And honestly, I am a peeping tom, as well. One time, I hide somewhere so I can watch this couple get it on. They were under the sheets though, and I got so bored so I left. HAHA! Lame. And we once got a complain, that the guest next door was too loud. When the security guard checked, they were having sex, LOUD SEX! How are we supposed to handle that? "Sir, you and your girlfriend are too loud. Please lower your voices, or stop having sex." HAHAHAHA!
So what are you guilty about? PLEASE SHARE! I would love to know :) And please, don't give me something corny like "Sometimes, I forget to wear eyeliner with my eyeshadow". Give me something juicy ;)