Saturday, July 25, 2009

Trip to Japan Update, HAULS with the BFF & other nonsense

Hmm. There are many things that I hate about myself as a blogger. Here are my blogger sins:
  • I do a terrible job with my "introduction" - yet again, why do I feel so pressured to perfect it?
  • Sometimes I mingle, Sometimes I don't.
  • I blog only once a week.
  • I read blogs, but feel too lazy to comment.
  • My blogs tend to be too wordy, and long.
What about you? Which sin do you suffer from? Go ahead & make one up :)

___________________________________________________________
JAPAN UPDATE;

Just to update my ladies, I will be leaving to Japan on July 28! I am extremely, super duper excited. I seriously can not wait to see land other than Guam and the Philippines. But let me be honest with you, I been going through some problems with my trip.

01. Originally, my coworker gave me her prize for Japan Airlines. It was a Buy 1, Get 1 free certificate. So last June, my mom went to JAL and inquire about the price. We were supposed to pay $400. Recently? That jumped to $800. Blaaaaah!

02. My mom works for Hilton & we had reserved a room for Hilton Tokyo Bay. The Human Resources gave us, all these papers about the benefits of a Team Member. The rate was supposed to be $50.00 a night (indicated in all the paper works), but to make the story short, it is now $150.00 a night.

So I been stressing out with the HIGH chance of my trip, being cancelled. (Since I am mostly paying for the expenses for the trip) But with the Lord's grace, my mom offered to help me, and charged the remaining balance of the tickets and hotels on her credit card. And yes, I will be paying her back - nothing is free, mwhaha! For those who are wondering, I'm going with my brother.

For those who took the time to read my rant, thank you. You are the kind of blogger that I appreciate deeply. Please acknowledge so, by typing in the end of your comment, Hello Kitty is Love. I will be doing a quick giveaway, in my next entry. I promise :)

______________________________________________________

Don't you enjoy BFF time?



Her name is Stephanie & she's all the woman, that I would ever need. Mwhaha! Funny story is, we me through a mutual friend on the internet. I had the biggest bisexual crush for her. About 2 years later, by fate, we became school mates. Right away, we became the bestest friend! We even travelled to the Philippines together. She's my Canadian, and I'm her Filipino.

So we went to KMART & went crazy on the 40% discount on bras and panties! Woohoo. & I made other purchases as well.



Tresemme hair products! Stephanie recommended it & I saw them on a couple of blogger's post. ELF lippies and Rimmel eyeshadow/eyeliners. The small products are for my trip, bringing along the full version is a waste of space & money!

& the day before, we went to watch the ugly truth - which I totally recommend. And to the $1.50 store!



Plastic bags for my liquids, so I won't have any mess; incase of an accident. & Fake lashies! I finally learned how to successfully put them on. Haha.




A container where I can put all my gadgets and keys! I recommend this for those who tend to misplace their cellphones and keys.

________________________________________________________

So for the next couple of days, I will be staying home & preparing for my trip. I still need to clean my car and my room. Hmmm. When I come back, I need to start sending my packages to my contest and giveaway winners =]



I'm so ready! (Well, maybe not) I have a file folder, filled with information about Japan and a book with Japanese phrases for travelers.

It's finally going to happen!
3 more days!

43 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your bff looked very happy in that picture...

is japan a good and pretty place?

Crystal said...

bon voyage dear! and i'm sorry about how your travel plans turned out to be more costly :( i hate it when it happens.

twinsouls888 said...

Goodluck with your Japan trip, enjoy & have a nice time there. Good thing you already know how to put falsies coz I don't ^_^. I still need a lotta practice. Happy trip again ^^

K said...

Oh dear, I was hoping you'd be able to change your hotel to one in Tokyo... then I could help you more! Please let me know if you need any help while you are in Japan!!!

Since it's your blog, you're supposed to do whatever you like! yes, that includes ranting!! LOL Hello Kitty is Love!!!

Ida said...

we have pretty much the same blogging sins, haha. and oh, that's wonderful how you get to travel with your bestfriend...i miss mine. hope you have the best trip to japan! and nice bargain haul :)

hello kitty is love :)

Jackie said...

Hi Cheysser!

I hope everything goes well and that you have a killer time in Japan!

Jem said...

im pretty sure you'll have a nice time in japan!

& your bff really looks so pretty!
^_^

its so nice that your mum is helping you with the expenses..
think about the expenses later, enjoy the trip first
hahaha!

as what japanese says,
'itterasshai, kiyo tsukete'

Jaa~!
^_^

Jasmin said...

Lucky you!!! I so want to go Japan one day! One of my friends just got back from there because he was stationed there for a couple years. So jealous! hahaha.

Arghh.. Bummer about the issues, but I think it'll be worth it. Have fun & a safe trip.

lindah said...

I do all the same blogger sins :) ahhaha! I'm so lazy now IDK why! Hope you have a great time in japan and will you still be getting on blogger??? :) Takes tons of pictures!

KRYSTAL said...

woww just 3 more days cheysser! have a safe trip! and most of all, HAVE FUUUUuuUN and then tell us here on blogger how your trip went when u come back k!! hahah love the haul! tresseme heat tamer spray! i love that product!

*~kAy~* said...

so nice of your mom to help you :) japan is going to be so fun! :P i've only been there once :)
hope you have tons of fun!

the pic of you and ur bff is cute <3

haha! Hello Kitty is Love. :P

Elizabeth Donskaya said...

Girl have fun on your trip! Don't worry about the money because 5 years from now you will remember how much fun you had and not how much money you spent! ENJOY IT AND PLEASE BRING BACK LOTS OF PICTURES!!!!! xoxo

Catherine said...

Eeek, I would be upset too if travel plans suddenly went awry like that for me too. HK<3

And lol @ your bff time Kmart haul. =P

Shar [X3MZSHAR] said...

Omiyage Mottekairu ne! LOL have fun, I wish I had them green papers to go... Anyways be safe!

Shop N' Chomp said...

3 more days...wow!! I don't think you can sleep knowing that. If it were me, I'd be too giddy with excitement! Your mom is so sweet for stepping in and helping make the trip possible. Hope you and your bro have an AWESOME time. Take some piccies, k?! ;)

A blogger sin I am guilty of is if I'm too tired I don't read the entire post sometimes.

BFF time always ROCKS! You guys did a good job hauling!

Hello Kitty is Love.

Golden said...

Japan is one of the countries that I would like to visit. ^_^

Enjoy your stay there sis!

Hello Kitty is Love

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Going to Japan? Oh my...I'm sure that will be a lot of fun, especially since Hello Kitty originated from there. take lots of pictures for us k? =)

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

Well, I'm guilty on all of ur blogger sins except for the last one...I like to post photo..because I suck at writing...

Anyway!!GoodLuck on your trip to japan....with God's grace everything will be fine!!!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh, id LOVE to go to japan!!! have a blast and take lotsa pics and of course shop shop shop!!! and yes, bff time rocks :)

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

BTW, Thanks for ur comment....appreciate it...

Denysia said...

congrats on going to japan! i wish i could go with you! :) i will probably do swatches on the mac eyeshadow colors monday, or tuesday! :)

Iyah Love said...

Blogger sIN: I Take forever to comment back! ahahah! I tend to forget product reviews I was gonna do. :P

JAPAN!! you are soooo lucky!!

Anonymous said...

aaw luv the picture of you and bestfriend your both cutie :)Good luck on your trip weee you are so lucky JAPAN is an awesome tourist destination :) be safe and GODBLESS!!

ectini said...

OMG! Going to Japan :O So exciting! Take pleeenty of pictures hehe (: Lol and I have the same blogger sins as you xD

Bijin Blair said...

Oooh, I feel much too lazy to blog or comment too hahaha

Hello Kitty is Love!

Have fun in Japan okay? And take lotssss of pics!

noone said...

that's so exciting! I'm glad that everything turned out great for you- yeah summer prices are rediculous for traveling... That's why I'm not planning to visit my parents in Christmas unless they pay the marked up price! haha!

Lovely pictures with the BFF, it looks like you two had fun :D heh I love Jhonny Depp too, there isn't a role he cannot do! His kids must be so lucky to have the coolest dad :)

Sofia said...

looks like u had an awesome time...Have fun on ur trip!! Be Safe!!

Edna said...

How long are you going to Japan for?

I'm sorry prices went up by double or triple :( And I thought hotel fees were supposed to be cheaper now since we're going through a recession!!

OOOH, I like your container where you put all your gadgets. Can you show me your pink DS? I really like the glittery case. Are you planning on getting the new pink DSI (not sure when it's coming out)?

Have a safe trip in Japan and remember to take lots of pictures cuz I'll be EXPECTING to see TONS of pictures in your upcoming blog post :)

donnarence said...

hi cheysser!! godspeed on your japan trip.. :D your bestfriend is really pretty.. at first glance she looked like hermione.. hehe.. i envy sales on other country.. esp on makeup and skincare prods.. like the once you've bought..

Jannie said...

i am happy you will go on your trip to japan after all. :) i can feel your excitement. lol. it's really nice and sweet of your mom to help you out on this trip. :)

i'm sure the tattoo of your name looks really, really pretty. :) i like your name a lot, btw. it's very cool and unique. i can imagine how pretty it looks in ink. :)

as for dusting, i would like to slap whoever came up with this chore with a feather duster. haha... it doesn't work at all.

i wish you a very safe and happy trip to japan. take care. :)

Lolita Riot said...

yaaaay! you lucky girl! have tons of fun :)

kami girl said...

ur soooo lucky to go to japan! ur going to have a blast! :) i love it there... the food, the sights, the shopping, etc... ! the tresemme heat tamer spray is a good buy! i love that stuff.

hello kitty is love :)

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Woah, that's scary how much more expensive everything is compared to what you thought you'd have to pay. But good thing your mom is willing to help you out - even if you have to pay her back, you'll still get to go! :)

How exciting!! ^___^

When you go to Japan, make sure you take LOTS of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your trip.

acutelife said...

ohhh it's tomorroww!! wish you all the best and fun for the trip! take alot of pics and stay safe :) God bless! and err..hellokitty is love?? :D lolz

Chrissy said...

HAVE FUN IN JAPAN!!!

Yumeko said...

hope u have fun here in tokyo <3

Toothfairy said...

Have fun in Japan girl! I'm sooo jealous... boohoohooohooo


*loves*

Unknown said...

Luckyyy I wanna go to Japan! Have fun there! :)

Steph said...

hello kitty is love! :) anyways, im glad your trip to japan pushed through. and you actually left on my birthday! haha i wish you have fun! ive been to japan twice.. for work. so i didnt have the time to shop around for makeup. huhu :(

twinsouls888 said...

I tagged you girl, but I think you're still in Japan ^_^.

Cristina. said...

wow id love to go to japan.!

my blog sin is i read but im 2 lazy to comment *sigh* lol

Anonymous said...

Yes i love bff times! They are so precious! You ran in to great deals, i would've totally hauled a lot. ;-)