Imagine yourself, saying this to your coworker:
Me: I noticed that you're day off on Tuesday, can we switch?
Her: What day?
Me: You can be dayoff tomorrow. (Saturday) Go clubbing with the other interns.
Her: Ok! Why do you watch to switch?
Me: So I can stand in line, to watch the first showing of Harry Potter on Midnight.
When my other coworker/bestfriend Marion heard, he was like "WTF? Laaaaame!" Haha, but honestly.. I love HARRY POTTER as much as the Twilight Saga. But I'm scared that the Human Resource/Front Office Manager's Assistant will notice the change of schedule, that I might be questioned. YIKES! Now how do I explain that?
Anyways, did any other Harry Potter's fans did the sorting hat online? After how many times of doing it, I am always sorted into one house...
SLYTHERIN! I'm actually, quite content with this house. There's too many good people in the world ;)
So Ladies, spill it... What are make up "booboos" did you commit over the years? I am pretty sure that everyone did not start playing with make up with a huge bang! So here are some of my examples, and I even did the liberty to humiliate myself with pictures!
01. Did I just get punched in the face?
- This was the days before I understood what a "brush" was. I would use the brush that would come w/ the palette from Covergirl/Revlon.. or any other drugstore's brand. I remember, my brother would see me & go "did someone punch you in your face?" Haha & another thing, I did not know anything about primers & how to blend, or just the simple fact of applying it evenly!
02. Creating a wing for my UNDER eyeliner.
- I can't believe, that I used to take such emo pictures! Did someone just steal my Hello Kitty Doll or something?
03. An eyeliner that doesn't even line!
- If you look closely, my eyeliner is a mess & you can see, the yucky mess on my upper lid! OMG!
So here you go, the "MAKE UP HISTORY" of Cheysser!
WHAT ARE YOUR MAKE UP BOOBOOS?
:] I would love to hear... but then again, I might be the only one who made sucha crime! Haha.
Last night, I went to the Carnival with the boyfriend. HE WON ME A PRIZE! A brand new bowl! But we believe it was fate, because when we were walking back to his car, I stepped on mud and yucky water! We used the bowl to get water from the drinking fountain, and to clean my feet! So he kept looking at the positive, riiiiight butthead? (He reads my blog)
If Butthead knew how to take a better picture, he wouldn't had to force himself more into the picture. Haha :) But I liked this one, so thats why I choose it! (Even though, it looks like, I'm falling off my seat) So it doesn't matter to me! Whee!
After shopping, carnival & movies... the eye shadow was still cooperating with me! (: And I'm finally learning how to put on falsies - well almost. I'm getting there! BTW: I watched Bruno and woo! LOVING THE PENISES! Mwhaha! They had to check our ID when we bought the ticket & checked our tickets twice! IT WAS THAT CRAZY! He totally brought it to a different level!
BTW! WHO HAS TWITTER? FOLLOW ME, YO!