Type, Backspace, Type, Backspace, Repeat. Oh Blogger, I hate thinking of how to start my blogger. Sometimes, I get really tired of doing greetings & blah, blah, blah... who actually reads that part, anyways?
Writer: How are you ladies? [Insert Haul/FOTD Image]
Readers: Wow! What a cute haul!
No one actually responses with a "Actually, I am doing quite fine, thank you." Agree? So from now on, I will smooth away from that. Whoopee~
Today, my auntie came home with a note from the Post Office that I got mail. RIGHT AWAY, I called Christamama to have lunch and to pick up my package. And when I got my hands on my package, I teared it open and the contents were exposed, even before I got to my car.
PRESENT FROM RAE360 (Rina)
When Rina posted a blog about her creations of her piglets, I fell inlove. They are so cute! Long story short, she offered to send me one! And I was very quite delighted by her generosity and kindness! It's my first package from a lovely on blogger.
I named him Munchie & yes, it's a he. And isn't he adorable on his first photoshoot? Haha :)
& OMG! I was surprise that she added alot more stuff. She included a little towel, and inside the Hello Kitty bag was Jolly Ranchers! YUMMY! And even though we just met, she knows quite well that Hello Kitty makes me happy in every way ;)
*WHOOOOPEE!!!!!! =D Thank you so much for everything, especially the LANEIGE! I never seen one in person! And now, I get to actually sample it! Thank you very much Rina! I enjoyed your package! I will be sending you one sooooooon =] Especially now that I have your mailing address, yay!
After getting my package, we went to the mall to do alittle shopping. Can't do much, I gotta save :(
SMALLER VERSION OF OPI :) I wanted all the colors, but didn't want to spend $40.00 for the full size ones so I got the smaller ones $16.00! =D Not only does it make me happy, but my bank account too! Haha.
When I saw the Vaseline for the lips, I remembered Krystal's post about this product so I decided to buy it. & I haven't found it, anywhere else on Guam so I got it right away. Lol! And I got a tiny bottle for lotion, because I hate it when I put lotion in my bag and it leaks! ALWAYS HAPPENS, true story! I'm sucha klutz!
Thank you SHOP N' CHOMP for awarding/tagging me! You're so sweeeeet (:
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.
01. When I was younger, my family would notice that I would often be talking to the cats, as if they were human. Nothing surprising, since I still do it. I mean, everyone talks to their pets, but not in the way that I do..... Like I'm Eliza Thornberry or something! Google it, haha!
02. I have alot of books in my shelf that I have not read, I just want to look more "literature".
03. I love the smell of gasoline.
04. I want to get bitten by a shark on left arm and live to tell about it.
05. I think some of my girl friends think I'm a pervert, but really... I just like to admire good booty. :)
06. I never gone clubbing, heck, I don't even know how to dance. It's not worth the "Filipino drama"..
07. One day, I want to own a gay strip club. I'm not kidding.
08. I'm Filipino, and I can't sing for my life.
09. I don't charge my laptop until it reaches 5% low bat.
10. I love Jesus ALOT! He is my one and only Hero! But I am forever ashame of myself. =[
[EDIT] Regarding this, I just feel that my walk with Jesus could be better & that what I'm doing now, is not unacceptable. Waaaah~
AND YOU.... Sorry no links, I'm lazy & going to take a nap! Lols! LOVE YOU GUYS<3