I am holding a contest - just for you.
Ever since, I joined blogger, I made several friends from the Philippines who contacted me about how they are not able to get NYX and other American's brands. Because I know how it is to be in their shoes (alot of websites, doesn't want to send to Guam either!), I decided to do a contest for those only in the Philippines! (Since there's alot anyways, mainly for the United States)
So what are the requirements?
01. You must be a follower of my blog, of course!
02. You must be in the country of the Philippines.
03. You must be able to get a package from USPS.
So what's the contest?
01. In your blog, list down
- 5 things that you enjoy about being a Filipina/Filipino
- 5 things that about being a Filipino
- 5 values that you keep as a Filipino
- 5 stereotypes that represent you (Pointing with your lips, when you give directions)
- Talk about one filipino celebrity that you admire
Pick any one of them! I'M NOT SAYING TO TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING. That's too much. =P
02. Be creative, add pictures/videos e.t.c
03. Link me in your blog! :)
How do you win?
01. I will be judging - and I will ask 1-2 other fellow bloggers from Guam to help me!
What are the prizes?
01. In my package, I will include products from NYX (Mainly, because this is the most common thing that I get comments about) and "Insert SECOND common Drug Store Brand in here".
** Please comment me, telling me which drug store brand that you are having a hard time finding in the Philippines, as well. If you are the winner, I will shop for your prize. :) And also, that you're entering in my contest! LOL.
IF YOU'RE CREATIVE...
And create a look with the Philippines' flag color, I will include a GRAND PRIZE. That is if you win.
WHEN DOES THIS END?
I would like to end this on June 7, 2009, so that I can send the package with my parents when they go to the Philippines but date might change to June 30, 2009 if I decide to just send it with USPS. I will let you know. =)
Sorry that I will not be able to provide High-end prizes - I'm being realistic! I need some more of those myself, lol. xD
Just to let the public know, I don't mind how many people join. It could be 1 or it could be 100, I just want to help someone without having to swap - I just did a different approach. & It's a great way to learn know more about the ladies. [Edited 8:51pm of 05/22]