6 things that makes me happy
Thank you Twinsouls888 for tagging me! Yaaaay!
WARNING! Picture heavy!
01. Hello Kitty - I can not put into words, how obsessed I am with Hello Kitty. She's the main reason why I wanted to go Japan (which I did not end up doing, *tears) But anyways, I love shopping for Hello Kitty merchandise! My room and car is filled with H.K & you betcha, that I'm sporting a hello kitty bag at my university, haha!
02. Shopping for clothes, shoes, make up, whatever! It may not be weed, but boy oh boy, it makes me high!
A sample of my shopping adventures! Just kidding, I found this image on flickr. Haha!
03. Friends - especially those, who don't make my blood boil. Haha, JK!
For some reason, I have a feeling that I'm the oldest and tallest in my group of friends. How can I land a date, if the boys are so short? :( Do you ladies know what I can do?
Haha! But for real, I miss these kids! These were my students, when I used to take care of 1st-5th grader's computer class. These are the second graders, & my favorites. (They knew, haha) They were the easiest/funnest to work with.
Blogger note: I would post my pictures with my friends, but when I was looking for one to post, I found this & thought "isn't this much cuter?" haha.
04. Family - no matter what happens, I know they will always be there, my side.
05. Boyfriend - Even though we fight, have drama & get on each other nerves - in the end of the day, he's still what makes me keep going and happy. =)
06. Lastly, the last thing that makes me happy is ME! I am a big believer about being responsible for your own happiness, because at the end of the day - if no one wants to deal with my b/s, I still have myself to run to & I can't run from that! And when I do, I land myself a black eye! So lesson learned ;)
So anyways, I found this on one of the blogger's posts & she tagged anyone to do it... so why not?
1. What time did you get up this morning?
- Around 9:30 in the morning. Fresh Prince of Belair was showing! What a great way, to wake up.
2. How do you like your steak?
- Well done. Yummy!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- The Time Traveller wife. I want to watch "I love you so" though, maybe today. (Tagalog movie)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
- I wish I can answer something cool like True Blood or One Tree Hill, but the truth is, I leave my TV on one channel and that's TBS. Haha!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- California or Washington. One day! Can't wait.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
- Cookies. I needed some sugar, eek.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Filipino, and Italian. Yummy!
8. What foods do you dislike?
- I don't eat sea food. I'm against that, as well as ducks and goats. I believe Turkeys are meant to be eaten. When I was in the Philippines, I got chased by them. Grrr.
9. Favorite place to eat?
- Love Jamaican Grill here on Guam. Can't ever get enough (: And @ the Philippines, I love Max Chicken. Super good!
10. Favorite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- Ford Escape 2008
12. What are your favorite clothes?
- Dressy top & dark jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
- California! I'm tired of being in the island & going to Asian countries. Lols.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- Half full.
15. Where would you want to retire?
- Cavite, Philippines
16. Favorite time of day?
- Technically, I can only sleep when the sun is up - since, I work graveyard. So really, I like the day time. Haha!
17. Where were you born?
- Guam, and yes, we're U.S citizen too!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- I don't like to watch sports. I used to watch WWF, but that's back then.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- Ha, who cares!? Haha.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- Who cares!? Sheesh. So annoying.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- Who hasn't done this on blogger?
22. Bird watcher?
- Heh? I might fall asleep.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Didn't you already ask me, a similar question to this?
24. Do you have any pets?
- I have cats, 4 of them! Meow.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
- Nothing. School is starting in 2 days, what's so exciting about that?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- Flight attendant and a movie director.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
- This is easy: Not worrying about drama, problems or money!
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- Cat person.
29. Are you married?
- Nope. I'm still young & have more years to go.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
- Only when I'm the driver & I'm riding with my best friend Stephanie, other than no. I know, I know, that should change.
31. Been in a car accident?
- Twice. Once was with my friend Rowell & the other one, was my fault. Yikes!
32. Any pet peeves?
- When people come up to me, to talk about their day/problems, when I'm not even asking. (Mostly at my work) When people ask me for rides, I'm not a fucking taxi driver. When people tell me to chip in more - just because I have a job. (Get one yourself!) BASICALLY, PEOPLE WHO THINK I GIVE A SHIT WHEN I DON'T. I'm totally over the era, where I allow people to take advantage of me. For reals! So dramatic, right?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- Pepperoni and Cheese.
34. Favorite Flower?
- Orchids and Sunflowers.
35. Favorite ice cream?
- Omg. So many flavors! Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Cheese Cake, Coffee, I can go on and on forever.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- Does Subway count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
- Got it right away, woop! woop!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
- Personal email? I think Donnarence.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Great question! Most likely, Ross and Macy! Woohoo! And get some shoes, somewhere... Hmm.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
- Recently? Like randomly!? I guess the one Saturday's night when I just wanted to go Karaoke and invited my friends, all of a sudden. Haha.
41. Like your job?
- Yes. Other than the crap, they give me, I enjoy what I do.
- Just as long as it has something else with it.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
- I had the most fun, in my vacation with my friends in Boracay/Manila Philippines! But it's so close to the one, I just recently had in Japan. (Sobs)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
- Ariel at Jamaican Grill. Told you that it's my favorite ;)
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
- Pink, Red, White, Black
47. How many tattoos do you have?
- One. It's my name. I want one more.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- Anyone who wants to do this.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 12:15 pm
50. Coffee drinker?
- Yes. I work graveyard! It's a must. & School is starting soon, soo.....
Anyone can do the tag/survey! Have fun!