Now how's that for some blabbering? On another note:
- Watched GI JOE & The Time Traveler's Wife - both was well worth the money! I wouldn't mind watching it again and buying them on DVD.
- Family is going to the Philippines, next week Thursday. My packages are finally going to be sent. So Donnarence, Golden and Chrissy - be expecting them soon. ADDITIONAL NOTE: Starting on preparing packages for my other giveaway winner.
- My BFF got hired at Clinique, Macys. I'm so excited for her & all the free gifts that she's going to be giving me, haha.
- Bought 5 Rimmel Nail Polishes for $2.99! (Yes, I know. In the picture, it shows 4, that's because I take pictures like a 2 year old, maybe even worst.)
CATCHING UP WITH THE TAG;
Tag (Award) 7 Personality Traits - tagged by Shobe, Thiamere, and Adin. Thank you ladies for giving me something to do! You're the best!
So what is there to talk about? Haha, I hope I don't blabber away.
01. Ambitious & Hard Working - I'm quite cocky in this because it's true. I'm a FULL TIME University Student, with a F/T Job as the Graveyard Front Desk at a Hotel. When I have a goal, I work hard to achieve it. My favorite accomplishment? Being the Senior Adviser for the class after me, in my old High School. About 10 of us went to the Boracay/Manila Philippines for 2 weeks, with ticket and hotel fully paid + Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Transportation paid for, along with Pocket Money. I worked hard for months and months - I had meetings with several sponsors, held fundraisers, e.t.c I'm not going to lie, we had a HUGE help from the student's store. But Woo! That was a tiring experience, I remember all the yelling and lecturing that I had to give. I don't work there anymore, I got laid off the next school year, but got asked again to work there because the following Senior Class (09) was having a hard time raising money - but I was like whateverrrrrr! In yer face.
** Blogger's Note: Some of us in our island hopping trip in Boracay, Philippines.
02. Living the simple life - I would rather spend my Saturday night, watching a movie, shopping and going out for dinner than going clubbing, bar hopping, whatever. I feel bad because it's Guam! Legal age is 18 years old. & I hate saying no when my friends ask me to go clubbing with them. And plus, I can't sing nor dance. For reaaaals! Maybe, I'll get into this when I'm in my 20s and is in the state of California. Mwhaha! *Crosses Fingers*
03. Humorous/Playful - I love to laugh! My favorite channel is TBS because of the nonstop workout on the stomach, that it gives me. I love watching Happy Slip & KEV JUMBA! I love doing pranks! I love joking around. Well you get the point, haha.
04. People Person - I make friends easily. It's easy for me to carry a conversation with someone that I just met. And I am not afraid to approach people, to make the first move to friendship. I may be shy in some areas (like singing, gah!) but not in this! I guess, I learned from my brother. He's sucha easy person to get along with. Most of all, he makes friends that most people won't even bother to say hi to. I just loveeeee humans! Don't you!?
05. Vocal/Opinionated - I speak about my feelings, opinions ALOT. Instead of explaining, here's a list, let me show!
- I hate it when people, I know go to the Military, pretending to be Patriotic. "For America!", they say. But really, they chose to join because they were bored, wanted to travel the world AND thought about the benefits/money that it's going to come out of it. I'm not bashing EVERYONE in the Military, I'm better than that. Because I DO know some people, who joined to do their part. And I do know people, who ADMIT that the benefits was the reason for joining.
- I hate it when people complain, complain about how the status of their life sucks. If you hate what's going on, get your ass up & do something about it! There is no reason to fail at life.
See, what I'm talking about? I don't want to rant on.
..... So wow, I'm done with my 7 traits. For ANYONE who wants to do this, I tag you! I'm tired of linking/tagging - haha, please excuse me.
This POST is quite long already; So I'll continue on another day ;)
What to expect!?
- Japan Day 3 and 4
- Tag "What makes me happy"
and others to comeeee