- Recovering from the Stomach Flu. It's not the poop kind, it's the vomit kind. Honestly, it's my first time experiencing this & it's just so disgusting! And what's even more gross? I had vomit in my lawn, and I was planning to wash the vomit away so that my cats doesn't eat it - when I saw my neighbor's dog eat it. Poor doggy. :-(
- Got caught sleeping at work. It was the end of my shift, but I had to drive the guests around. When I was finally done, I decided to rest my eyes for 5 minutes in the company's van. What happened? Well I got caught by the Accounting Manager. She was nuts! I know I'm at fault for this, but this wouldn't had happened if the owner would just hire more BELBOYS! & Not let the Front Desk Clerk do it - especially a GIRL!
- Regards about feeling blue, I'm feeling much better. I was amazed when someone knew what I was talking about. (She posted a comment in previous blog) Anyways, safe to say, "there's some things in life that is worth fighting for". THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WERE CONCERN & WISHED FOR EVERYTHING TO GET BETTER, Even though we had never met & we are all miles and miles apart, I feel so lucky to had met kind & compassionate people.
So YES! I will be telling you stories of my trip to Japan. I didn't edit all the pictures yet so I will doing the rest in my next posts - which will be soon! Woohoo. So I been getting questions about my trip to Japan, and so I shall answer!
- Did you get lost? Nope. I wish I did though, now that would had been a story to tell!
- Did you get to go shopping? I passed by several shopping malls, but instead of being able to go shopping, my brother won the right to go see the Gundam Robot. (Go google it) And plus, we were short on time. I was in Japan for only 4 days. And oh yeah, I kinda over spent in Disneyland/Disneysea. Opps!?
- How did you get around? Thank God that I did my research! I took whatever bus was available & the train. I'm from a SMALL island, so I was like in shocked. Everyone was so squishy in the train. IT WAS AMAZING =D
So here is my picture story!
Going to Japan, we rode Japan Airlines. They gave us the good seats - plenty of space & our own TV. We were also able choose our movie. I watched 17 again & Monster vs. Aliens. That was a fast flight!
Bus station @ the airport - and yes, it's in ENGLISH too. :]
One of the greatest inventions EVERRRR! It washes your bum after you do your business. Everyone else, who I shared this with, they're like "Oh, you didn't know"? Ha! Is it because I live on an island? Haha. What's next, flying cars in San Diego? just kidding!
Our room in Hilton Tokyo Bay. It wasn't one of those fancy rooms, those were too expensive! And a waste of money - I wasn't even in the room, for most of my trip. Lol.
My brother & I on the Disney train - super cuuuuute! (And no, I did ride the main train in Tokyo. I wasn't over reacting, haha.)
THE CASTLE! I finally got to see one! Woooohoooo! NEXT ONE: Disneyland, California!
I'm a sucker for heart shaped foods =]
LOL! During the jungle cruise, the guide tried to scare me several times. The thing is, I didn't understand a word that he said. I felt super bad, because I was the one in the front. Haha.
So yes :) That's a short summary of my trip. I didn't want to go crazy with picture posting because I know how it feels to be a victim of computer crashing. So what to expect from the MSZCheysser?
- Japan Day 3 and 4 + Full Album Links.
- Going to do the tags/awards, that people gave to me. THANK YOU!
- And other shinigings that I been up to.
Thank you for always keeping in contact and remembering that I exist on blogger.
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER: Please give me your link, or follow me: http://www.twitter.com/mszcheysser
GOING TO JAPAN? NEED HELP FROM A NOOB TRAVELLER? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT TO JOIN A CONTEST WITH GREAT PRIZES? Join Sharlene's contest! CLICK HERE! Don't be shy, go ahead and take a look ;)