Monday, August 17, 2009
Thank you Twinsouls888 for tagging me! Yaaaay!
WARNING! Picture heavy!
01. Hello Kitty - I can not put into words, how obsessed I am with Hello Kitty. She's the main reason why I wanted to go Japan (which I did not end up doing, *tears) But anyways, I love shopping for Hello Kitty merchandise! My room and car is filled with H.K & you betcha, that I'm sporting a hello kitty bag at my university, haha!
02. Shopping for clothes, shoes, make up, whatever! It may not be weed, but boy oh boy, it makes me high!
A sample of my shopping adventures! Just kidding, I found this image on flickr. Haha!
03. Friends - especially those, who don't make my blood boil. Haha, JK!
For some reason, I have a feeling that I'm the oldest and tallest in my group of friends. How can I land a date, if the boys are so short? :( Do you ladies know what I can do?
Haha! But for real, I miss these kids! These were my students, when I used to take care of 1st-5th grader's computer class. These are the second graders, & my favorites. (They knew, haha) They were the easiest/funnest to work with.
Blogger note: I would post my pictures with my friends, but when I was looking for one to post, I found this & thought "isn't this much cuter?" haha.
04. Family - no matter what happens, I know they will always be there, my side.
05. Boyfriend - Even though we fight, have drama & get on each other nerves - in the end of the day, he's still what makes me keep going and happy. =)
06. Lastly, the last thing that makes me happy is ME! I am a big believer about being responsible for your own happiness, because at the end of the day - if no one wants to deal with my b/s, I still have myself to run to & I can't run from that! And when I do, I land myself a black eye! So lesson learned ;)
So anyways, I found this on one of the blogger's posts & she tagged anyone to do it... so why not?
1. What time did you get up this morning?
- Around 9:30 in the morning. Fresh Prince of Belair was showing! What a great way, to wake up.
2. How do you like your steak?
- Well done. Yummy!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- The Time Traveller wife. I want to watch "I love you so" though, maybe today. (Tagalog movie)
4. What is your favorite TV show?
- I wish I can answer something cool like True Blood or One Tree Hill, but the truth is, I leave my TV on one channel and that's TBS. Haha!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- California or Washington. One day! Can't wait.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
- Cookies. I needed some sugar, eek.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Filipino, and Italian. Yummy!
8. What foods do you dislike?
- I don't eat sea food. I'm against that, as well as ducks and goats. I believe Turkeys are meant to be eaten. When I was in the Philippines, I got chased by them. Grrr.
9. Favorite place to eat?
- Love Jamaican Grill here on Guam. Can't ever get enough (: And @ the Philippines, I love Max Chicken. Super good!
10. Favorite dressing?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- Ford Escape 2008
12. What are your favorite clothes?
- Dressy top & dark jeans.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
- California! I'm tired of being in the island & going to Asian countries. Lols.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
- Half full.
15. Where would you want to retire?
- Cavite, Philippines
16. Favorite time of day?
- Technically, I can only sleep when the sun is up - since, I work graveyard. So really, I like the day time. Haha!
17. Where were you born?
- Guam, and yes, we're U.S citizen too!
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- I don't like to watch sports. I used to watch WWF, but that's back then.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- Ha, who cares!? Haha.
20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- Who cares!? Sheesh. So annoying.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- Who hasn't done this on blogger?
22. Bird watcher?
- Heh? I might fall asleep.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Didn't you already ask me, a similar question to this?
24. Do you have any pets?
- I have cats, 4 of them! Meow.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
- Nothing. School is starting in 2 days, what's so exciting about that?
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- Flight attendant and a movie director.
27. What is your best childhood memory?
- This is easy: Not worrying about drama, problems or money!
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- Cat person.
29. Are you married?
- Nope. I'm still young & have more years to go.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
- Only when I'm the driver & I'm riding with my best friend Stephanie, other than no. I know, I know, that should change.
31. Been in a car accident?
- Twice. Once was with my friend Rowell & the other one, was my fault. Yikes!
32. Any pet peeves?
- When people come up to me, to talk about their day/problems, when I'm not even asking. (Mostly at my work) When people ask me for rides, I'm not a fucking taxi driver. When people tell me to chip in more - just because I have a job. (Get one yourself!) BASICALLY, PEOPLE WHO THINK I GIVE A SHIT WHEN I DON'T. I'm totally over the era, where I allow people to take advantage of me. For reals! So dramatic, right?
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
- Pepperoni and Cheese.
34. Favorite Flower?
- Orchids and Sunflowers.
35. Favorite ice cream?
- Omg. So many flavors! Cookie Dough, Chocolate Chip, Strawberry Cheese Cake, Coffee, I can go on and on forever.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- Does Subway count?
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
- Got it right away, woop! woop!
38. From whom did you get your last email?
- Personal email? I think Donnarence.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
- Great question! Most likely, Ross and Macy! Woohoo! And get some shoes, somewhere... Hmm.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
- Recently? Like randomly!? I guess the one Saturday's night when I just wanted to go Karaoke and invited my friends, all of a sudden. Haha.
41. Like your job?
- Yes. Other than the crap, they give me, I enjoy what I do.
- Just as long as it has something else with it.
43. What was your favorite vacation?
- I had the most fun, in my vacation with my friends in Boracay/Manila Philippines! But it's so close to the one, I just recently had in Japan. (Sobs)
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
- Ariel at Jamaican Grill. Told you that it's my favorite ;)
45. What are you listening to right now?
46. What is your favorite color?
- Pink, Red, White, Black
47. How many tattoos do you have?
- One. It's my name. I want one more.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
- Anyone who wants to do this.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
- 12:15 pm
50. Coffee drinker?
- Yes. I work graveyard! It's a must. & School is starting soon, soo.....
Anyone can do the tag/survey! Have fun!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Now how's that for some blabbering? On another note:
- Watched GI JOE & The Time Traveler's Wife - both was well worth the money! I wouldn't mind watching it again and buying them on DVD.
- Family is going to the Philippines, next week Thursday. My packages are finally going to be sent. So Donnarence, Golden and Chrissy - be expecting them soon. ADDITIONAL NOTE: Starting on preparing packages for my other giveaway winner.
- My BFF got hired at Clinique, Macys. I'm so excited for her & all the free gifts that she's going to be giving me, haha.
- Bought 5 Rimmel Nail Polishes for $2.99! (Yes, I know. In the picture, it shows 4, that's because I take pictures like a 2 year old, maybe even worst.)
CATCHING UP WITH THE TAG;
Tag (Award) 7 Personality Traits - tagged by Shobe, Thiamere, and Adin. Thank you ladies for giving me something to do! You're the best!
So what is there to talk about? Haha, I hope I don't blabber away.
01. Ambitious & Hard Working - I'm quite cocky in this because it's true. I'm a FULL TIME University Student, with a F/T Job as the Graveyard Front Desk at a Hotel. When I have a goal, I work hard to achieve it. My favorite accomplishment? Being the Senior Adviser for the class after me, in my old High School. About 10 of us went to the Boracay/Manila Philippines for 2 weeks, with ticket and hotel fully paid + Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Transportation paid for, along with Pocket Money. I worked hard for months and months - I had meetings with several sponsors, held fundraisers, e.t.c I'm not going to lie, we had a HUGE help from the student's store. But Woo! That was a tiring experience, I remember all the yelling and lecturing that I had to give. I don't work there anymore, I got laid off the next school year, but got asked again to work there because the following Senior Class (09) was having a hard time raising money - but I was like whateverrrrrr! In yer face.
** Blogger's Note: Some of us in our island hopping trip in Boracay, Philippines.
02. Living the simple life - I would rather spend my Saturday night, watching a movie, shopping and going out for dinner than going clubbing, bar hopping, whatever. I feel bad because it's Guam! Legal age is 18 years old. & I hate saying no when my friends ask me to go clubbing with them. And plus, I can't sing nor dance. For reaaaals! Maybe, I'll get into this when I'm in my 20s and is in the state of California. Mwhaha! *Crosses Fingers*
03. Humorous/Playful - I love to laugh! My favorite channel is TBS because of the nonstop workout on the stomach, that it gives me. I love watching Happy Slip & KEV JUMBA! I love doing pranks! I love joking around. Well you get the point, haha.
04. People Person - I make friends easily. It's easy for me to carry a conversation with someone that I just met. And I am not afraid to approach people, to make the first move to friendship. I may be shy in some areas (like singing, gah!) but not in this! I guess, I learned from my brother. He's sucha easy person to get along with. Most of all, he makes friends that most people won't even bother to say hi to. I just loveeeee humans! Don't you!?
05. Vocal/Opinionated - I speak about my feelings, opinions ALOT. Instead of explaining, here's a list, let me show!
- I hate it when people, I know go to the Military, pretending to be Patriotic. "For America!", they say. But really, they chose to join because they were bored, wanted to travel the world AND thought about the benefits/money that it's going to come out of it. I'm not bashing EVERYONE in the Military, I'm better than that. Because I DO know some people, who joined to do their part. And I do know people, who ADMIT that the benefits was the reason for joining.
- I hate it when people complain, complain about how the status of their life sucks. If you hate what's going on, get your ass up & do something about it! There is no reason to fail at life.
See, what I'm talking about? I don't want to rant on.
..... So wow, I'm done with my 7 traits. For ANYONE who wants to do this, I tag you! I'm tired of linking/tagging - haha, please excuse me.
This POST is quite long already; So I'll continue on another day ;)
What to expect!?
- Japan Day 3 and 4
- Tag "What makes me happy"
and others to comeeee
Friday, August 14, 2009
You're most likely to had of heard of this giveaway,
KYM's epic giveaway
If you haven't click, CLICK the link to learn more about it!
Giveaway ends on August 20, 2009 - which is few days from now. So start clicking & posting! This is open to International Bloggers! So there is no excuse to join ;-)
GIVEAWAY # 2:
Blar is celebrating hitting more than 150 followers! So CONGRATS Blair! (Well she actually way passed that mark, haha!) What's her giveaway, you sayyyyy?
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ACTUAL POST!
1. Must be a follower of my blog.
2. One entry per person. You can double your chances of winning by posting an entry on your own blog advertising this giveaway. If you do so, please leave two comments, the first would be the answers to question #3 and the link in your second comment. You’ll only get one chance if you don’t leave two comments.
3. Leave a comment in this entry:
a) Tell me a little something about yourself for e.g.: Hi, I’m Blair from Johor, Malaysia. I love eating cherries and I’m obsessed with eyeshadow palettes.
b) Tell me what you think of my blog and how I can improve it - detailed answers please.
4. Open to everyone.
5. Giveaway ends 31/8/2009 11:59 pm Malaysian Standard Time.
AWARD # 1
Thank you Adin for giving me this award! You're so sweet dear (:
Who am I tagging? I'll just a tagging a few, since I think many might have already been honored.
Stephanie - Aquaheart
Marie - Marie.
Catherine - Pretty Shiny things
Sher - Voodoo Dolly
Jackie - The Narcissus Project
Pammy - Sugardrop's Hawaiianpunchie
The very beautiful Sher (Voodoo Dolly) has given me this award: With this award, you have to choose 12 blogs that you enjoy read! Now this is going to be hard!
01. XOXO, Krystal
02. Iyah - As pink as my juicy
03. Pop Champagne
04. Kym - Bee Creative
05. Janise - Sweet thing random ramblings
06. Lindah - Only X Lindah
07. Donnarence - My Lucid Intervals
08. Lily - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
09. Kendall - Just a girl
10. Hana aka acutelife
11. Louie - Uber feminine
12. Anastacia Park
WOW! I'm finally done, haha. If you know me - you'll know that I hate LINKING but I did it woo!
Blogger Note: I am finally up to date with giveways (well, sorta) and my awards! :-) *CLAPS FOR MYSELF*
Sunday, August 9, 2009
- Recovering from the Stomach Flu. It's not the poop kind, it's the vomit kind. Honestly, it's my first time experiencing this & it's just so disgusting! And what's even more gross? I had vomit in my lawn, and I was planning to wash the vomit away so that my cats doesn't eat it - when I saw my neighbor's dog eat it. Poor doggy. :-(
- Got caught sleeping at work. It was the end of my shift, but I had to drive the guests around. When I was finally done, I decided to rest my eyes for 5 minutes in the company's van. What happened? Well I got caught by the Accounting Manager. She was nuts! I know I'm at fault for this, but this wouldn't had happened if the owner would just hire more BELBOYS! & Not let the Front Desk Clerk do it - especially a GIRL!
- Regards about feeling blue, I'm feeling much better. I was amazed when someone knew what I was talking about. (She posted a comment in previous blog) Anyways, safe to say, "there's some things in life that is worth fighting for". THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WERE CONCERN & WISHED FOR EVERYTHING TO GET BETTER, Even though we had never met & we are all miles and miles apart, I feel so lucky to had met kind & compassionate people.
So YES! I will be telling you stories of my trip to Japan. I didn't edit all the pictures yet so I will doing the rest in my next posts - which will be soon! Woohoo. So I been getting questions about my trip to Japan, and so I shall answer!
- Did you get lost? Nope. I wish I did though, now that would had been a story to tell!
- Did you get to go shopping? I passed by several shopping malls, but instead of being able to go shopping, my brother won the right to go see the Gundam Robot. (Go google it) And plus, we were short on time. I was in Japan for only 4 days. And oh yeah, I kinda over spent in Disneyland/Disneysea. Opps!?
- How did you get around? Thank God that I did my research! I took whatever bus was available & the train. I'm from a SMALL island, so I was like in shocked. Everyone was so squishy in the train. IT WAS AMAZING =D
So here is my picture story!
Going to Japan, we rode Japan Airlines. They gave us the good seats - plenty of space & our own TV. We were also able choose our movie. I watched 17 again & Monster vs. Aliens. That was a fast flight!
Bus station @ the airport - and yes, it's in ENGLISH too. :]
One of the greatest inventions EVERRRR! It washes your bum after you do your business. Everyone else, who I shared this with, they're like "Oh, you didn't know"? Ha! Is it because I live on an island? Haha. What's next, flying cars in San Diego? just kidding!
Our room in Hilton Tokyo Bay. It wasn't one of those fancy rooms, those were too expensive! And a waste of money - I wasn't even in the room, for most of my trip. Lol.
My brother & I on the Disney train - super cuuuuute! (And no, I did ride the main train in Tokyo. I wasn't over reacting, haha.)
THE CASTLE! I finally got to see one! Woooohoooo! NEXT ONE: Disneyland, California!
I'm a sucker for heart shaped foods =]
LOL! During the jungle cruise, the guide tried to scare me several times. The thing is, I didn't understand a word that he said. I felt super bad, because I was the one in the front. Haha.
So yes :) That's a short summary of my trip. I didn't want to go crazy with picture posting because I know how it feels to be a victim of computer crashing. So what to expect from the MSZCheysser?
- Japan Day 3 and 4 + Full Album Links.
- Going to do the tags/awards, that people gave to me. THANK YOU!
- And other shinigings that I been up to.
Thank you for always keeping in contact and remembering that I exist on blogger.
IF YOU HAVE TWITTER: Please give me your link, or follow me: http://www.twitter.com/mszcheysser
GOING TO JAPAN? NEED HELP FROM A NOOB TRAVELLER? Email me at email@example.com
WANT TO JOIN A CONTEST WITH GREAT PRIZES? Join Sharlene's contest! CLICK HERE! Don't be shy, go ahead and take a look ;)
Sunday, August 2, 2009
So anyways, in my last post, I did a giveaway. Whaaa? Huhhhh? Let me explain, my dears! If you had fully read my last blog, you would had found this:
"For those who took the time to read my rant, thank you. You are the kind of blogger that I appreciate deeply. Please acknowledge so, by typing in the end of your comment, Hello Kitty is Love. I will be doing a quick giveaway, in my next entry. I promise :)"
No hard feelings for those who didn't enter - we all do this "blogger sin" once in a while.
So here are my readers who entered:
05. Shop N' Chomp
I double checked all the comments - and I am 100% positive these are everything!
So what's my reward?
Since this is a small giveaway, I decided to do a "Hafa Adai! Welcome to Guam!" gift! Inside will be goodies such as yummies, make up, souvenirs from Guam/Hawaii. It'll be a surprise :)
Please send me your mailing address at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Speaking of packages, I already packed my contest winner's prizes! It's soon going to be mailed - finally! hahahaha =]