- I do a terrible job with my "introduction" - yet again, why do I feel so pressured to perfect it?
- Sometimes I mingle, Sometimes I don't.
- I blog only once a week.
- I read blogs, but feel too lazy to comment.
- My blogs tend to be too wordy, and long.
Just to update my ladies, I will be leaving to Japan on July 28! I am extremely, super duper excited. I seriously can not wait to see land other than Guam and the Philippines. But let me be honest with you, I been going through some problems with my trip.
01. Originally, my coworker gave me her prize for Japan Airlines. It was a Buy 1, Get 1 free certificate. So last June, my mom went to JAL and inquire about the price. We were supposed to pay $400. Recently? That jumped to $800. Blaaaaah!
02. My mom works for Hilton & we had reserved a room for Hilton Tokyo Bay. The Human Resources gave us, all these papers about the benefits of a Team Member. The rate was supposed to be $50.00 a night (indicated in all the paper works), but to make the story short, it is now $150.00 a night.
So I been stressing out with the HIGH chance of my trip, being cancelled. (Since I am mostly paying for the expenses for the trip) But with the Lord's grace, my mom offered to help me, and charged the remaining balance of the tickets and hotels on her credit card. And yes, I will be paying her back - nothing is free, mwhaha! For those who are wondering, I'm going with my brother.
For those who took the time to read my rant, thank you. You are the kind of blogger that I appreciate deeply. Please acknowledge so, by typing in the end of your comment, Hello Kitty is Love. I will be doing a quick giveaway, in my next entry. I promise :)
Don't you enjoy BFF time?
Her name is Stephanie & she's all the woman, that I would ever need. Mwhaha! Funny story is, we me through a mutual friend on the internet. I had the biggest bisexual crush for her. About 2 years later, by fate, we became school mates. Right away, we became the bestest friend! We even travelled to the Philippines together. She's my Canadian, and I'm her Filipino.
So we went to KMART & went crazy on the 40% discount on bras and panties! Woohoo. & I made other purchases as well.
Tresemme hair products! Stephanie recommended it & I saw them on a couple of blogger's post. ELF lippies and Rimmel eyeshadow/eyeliners. The small products are for my trip, bringing along the full version is a waste of space & money!
& the day before, we went to watch the ugly truth - which I totally recommend. And to the $1.50 store!
Plastic bags for my liquids, so I won't have any mess; incase of an accident. & Fake lashies! I finally learned how to successfully put them on. Haha.
A container where I can put all my gadgets and keys! I recommend this for those who tend to misplace their cellphones and keys.
So for the next couple of days, I will be staying home & preparing for my trip. I still need to clean my car and my room. Hmmm. When I come back, I need to start sending my packages to my contest and giveaway winners =]
I'm so ready! (Well, maybe not) I have a file folder, filled with information about Japan and a book with Japanese phrases for travelers.
It's finally going to happen!
3 more days!